Current Vacancies - Carpets & Flooring Sales Person
The role will require someone with an excellent knowledge of all types of carpets and flooring (Karndean, Amtico, laminate) and who believes in offering excellent customer service as standard.
You will ideally be from a Flooring Retail Sales background and have a really good grasp of the various types of Carpets and Flooring that we offer. This, coupled with a can do, proactive and customer focussed approach.
We are seeking someone with a well established track record in Flooring Sales, looking for job satisfaction whilst earning a competitive package.
The Carpets and Flooring Sales Assistant will be expected to:
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Help create and maintain excellent merchandising in the store
- Work within the team to create and maintain a clean and tidy environment for the customers
- Hit and exceed sales targets and be a large part in helping the store achieve their KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Have experience working in selling with carpets, flooring, tiles, vinyl etc
- Have a passion for, or experience of selling carpets
- Show excellent communication skills
- Have experience in selling carpets and flooring
If you would like to join our team, please send a CV and covering letter with details of your experience to Tim Cartmell e: firstname.lastname@example.org